terça-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2013

Bye bye India…


Well, my visit to Varanasi and Kolkata had to be a bit short as I already had a flight booked to Thailand and Rishikesh had kidnapped my heart for more than 20 days J

Even though I only stayed in Kolkata for two and a half days, it was really good and enough to give me a little taste of it. It’s one of the places in India which I would love to come back and spend some more time if possible. I cannot forget to mention that this experience wouldn't be the same without my amazing couch surfer and his lovely family, so here is my THANK YOU to Supratim. He didn't only hosted me but have been helping with info of what to do, how do get to places, his wife cooked some amazing Indian meal for us and he spent pretty much one full day driving me and some other couch surfers around; we went to visit a surrounding area where locals grow sugar cane rice and some other products; after that we all went to see a temple; and finally in the afternoon we went to the university road which is worth a visit.  Thanks again friend!

 Victoria's Memorial
Dinner offered by Supratim and his family 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário